Skip to content
- There are many kinds of acupuncture techniques, including body acupuncture, scalp acupuncture, ear acupuncture and so on.
- Some acupuncture techniques are a bit painful, but most patients can tolerate them.
- We will choose the most suitable acupuncture technique according to the patient’s condition, help the patient’s pulse return to normal, and relieve symptoms.
- Cupping is a way to eliminate stagnation.
- After cupping, different color marks will be produced on the body. The darker is the color, the more serious the disease and the longer the time.
- These marks will gradually disappear in 7-14 days according to different people, and the patient’s symptoms will lighten and improve.
- If you are afraid of needle insertion, we can use essential oils to enhance the patient’s organ function, and then adjust the patient’s pulse to reduce the patient’s symptoms.
- The essential oil regulating pulse is completely painless and has immediate effect, especially suitable for children and patients who are worried.
- The herb formula is a combination of 5-8 different herbs.
- These herbs are processed into powders, so you can drink them directly in the water conveniently.
- The formula is customized for each person’s situation, so the formulas are different on different people or times.
- The purpose of the herb formula is also to enhance organ function and help the patient’s pulse return to normal.
- The special feature of the herb formul is that patients can take it every day by themselves and strengthen the organ function every day.
- Therefore, the best treatment plan should be the combination of acupuncture and herb formula.